- No Medical Information. Information on the website is provided to further general consumer understanding, awareness and knowledge of pain. All information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. The information provided by the website is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice from health care providers.
- Incomplete/Inaccurate Information. The information available on this website should not be considered complete or exhaustive and may not reflect the most current information on pain. While SMART Pain Management attempts to make sure the information included in this website is accurate, there may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in the content provided on this website. As a result, SMART Pain Management does not represent that the information contained herein is complete, accurate and up to date in every case.
- No Warranty. The information contained in this website and in any other website accessed via links from this website is provided as is or as available without representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied. ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SMART Pain Management does not warrant or represent the timeliness, content, sequence, accuracy, or completeness of any information or data furnished hereunder.
- Liability Limitation. In no event shall SMART Pain Management be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or any other monetary or other damages, fees, fines, penalties or liabilities arising out of or relating in any way to use of this website or websites accessed through links and/or information contained in this website. In no event shall SMART Pain Management be liable for any lost profits, lost data or business arising out of or relating in any way to use of this website or websites accessed through such links and/or information.
- No Guarantee Against Errors, Delays, Losses. SMART Pain Management cannot guarantee and does not warrant against human and/or machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions or losses of information or data, infringing material or defamation. SMART Pain Management cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading on this website will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other codes that manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
- No Guarantee About Linked Websites. SMART Pain Management does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for the materials contained in or through or products available through the materials contained in other websites accessed via links from this website. Linking to such websites is done at the user’s own risk. SMART Pain Management cannot guarantee and does not warrant the availability of such linked websites. SMART Pain Management cannot guarantee and does not assume responsibility for any damage incurred from accessing such linked websites nor from use, browsing or downloading information from such linked websites.
- How We Use Your Information. The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at our website. Here are the types of information we gather. Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. We do not sell or rent your personal information to others without your consent. We use the information we collect only for the purposes of sending promotional information, enhancing the operation of our site, serving advertisements, for statistical purposes and to administer our systems. We DO NOT use third parties to provide customer service, to serve site content, to serve the advertisements you see on our site, to conduct surveys, to help administer promotional emails or to administer drawings or contests, but reserve the right to do so in the future without advance notice. Our computer system protects personal information using advanced firewall technology. Information from Other Sources: For reasons such as improving personalization of our service, we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
- E-Commerce / Online Payment. Paying for services over the Internet requires you to provide your personal identifying information and credit card information to the web site. Many people have become accustomed to online commerce as a time-saving and useful convenience. There are a number of practices that make providing sensitive credit card information more secure and therefore make you feel more comfortable about doing so. We accept credit card payments for services performed by our facilities on our web site. We use the following e-commerce practices to insure the security of your personal financial information:
When processing your credit card payment, we will ask for the card type, account number, expiration date and your card’s billing address.
All credit card information will be transmitted to us in an encrypted format using industry-standard, SSL (secure socket layer) encryption.
When a credit card transaction is completed, we will not maintain your credit card number on our web servers.
We will keep this information in the strictest confidence and will make every effort to maintain the privacy and security of the information at all times.